The Genesis Overture Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you can come and chat. TGO's forum is yet another way for our community to communicate and stay connected, enjoy folks!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have an explanation?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ricky[TwistedDreamsz]
Admin
Ricky[TwistedDreamsz]

Have an explanation? Empty
PostSubject: Have an explanation?   Have an explanation? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:29 am

In TGO we have a strict guideline of rules and things that must be followed. This portion of the forum is for users to learn about why they might have been jailed or banned. You can also appeal to the jailing by giving a statement of your actions. In order to have an appeal you must create a new topic in the "Jail and ban appeal." section. DO NOT reply to this message/topic.

Last edited by Ricky[TwistedDreamsz] on Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have an explanation?   Have an explanation? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:06 am

hi skyload_rex here i got baned for somrthing i dident do they said that i stole from the shop but i dident it was shadow i was defending him i never knew i was going to get baned Sad
Back to top Go down
Ricky[TwistedDreamsz]
Admin
Ricky[TwistedDreamsz]

PostSubject: Skyload_Rex Appeal June 23/2012   Have an explanation? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:10 am

Hello Skyload_Rex,

As we know, there is two people in your household that can play minecraft at the same time. The reason you were banned is as followed:

Spamming: Your constant spamming of the same statement continuously has affected the overall experience of many players.

Begging: You have constantly begged Admins and other players for items, even though in the rules clearly state not too. Our main goal as Admins is to help you achieve your goal, by not babying you.

Lying: You have continuously lied to Admins that other Admin's have given you things and they have helped you, ex: giving you free items. You also admitted to not knowing anything about all the blocks being taken from the Merchant Town. Shadow_Pantha was being watched by Admin Blackfox13 the entire time and was not left alone.

If you feel we have not clearly stated that this message has not covered why you were banned, please create a new topic and include more details of the incident and the Admins will re-open the issue.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have an explanation?   Have an explanation? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have an explanation?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Genesis Overture Community Forum :: Questions or concerns :: Jail and ban appeals-
Jump to: